Friday, October 31, 2008

all hallows eve

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. The kiddos seem to love it, too.

Last night, one of the best treats came in the form of a Halloween concert and dance given by our daughter's middle school. I pulled out the ol' Nikon Coolpix P5100 for this occasion. Not only was I able to snap some pics of Daughter's cool costume, I got some cute vids with the P5100 as well. My Nikon D80 just can't do that.

Yes, the Coolpix P5100 is itty bitty, no doubt. The feel of the D80 was missed. But when the littlest daughter broke out her dance moves, it was all too easy to get a quick vid of the action with my tiny little camera. Gotta love it!

Me thinks it is best to have a good compact digital camera, along with, a good digital SLR. It's much more versatile and fun that way.

I should sleep now...
There's trick-or-treating to be done tonight!

2 comments:

fargo chan said...

she's grown...so fast, too fast. i'm so very proud of her. love you, slinky.

StarCat70 said...

such a smart and lovely young lady~~
:o)