On occasion, I'm asked to make a few more for close friends of the family. The simple wire rose ring has been dubbed, the "family ring".
I'm not sure where I first found the design, though I'm certain it isn't uncommon. So, I thought I'd share with everyone how they can make they're own. Maybe start your own tradition!
Here's a little video in which I show how to quickly make a wire rose ring. If you have any questions, private message me, or leave a comment below. And thanks for checking out the video!
- Artistic Wire--Gunmetal Color--20gauge
- Graduated Wooden Ring Mandrel (for ring sizing)
- Unmarked Wooden Ring Mandrel (for shaping)
- Jewelry Wire Cutters
- Flat-tipped Chain Nose Pliers
- Round-tipped Chain Nose Pliers
These items can be found at craft stores, on Amazon.com and sometimes even at Walmart.