Monday, March 17, 2014

Galaxy Nails Inspired by Cosmos

Alright, I know I don't have the most fabulous nails to be painting fancy things on.  Still, on occasion, I do like to do a bit of funky with them.  This is one such occasion.

As you may know by now, I like space stuff.  So why not paint a sort of star field nebula-like thing on the fingers?  Especially since the Cosmos reboot has me inspired!

By the way, why don't we have more programs like Cosmos?!  It would seem many of us hunger for this type of show.  Instead, we are kept in a darkness and "entertained" by pseudo-reality shows and those with twisted plot-lines involving the gritty lowest of the low.  There surely is room for something that inspires a greater wonder in all our minds.  What else could keep us young, but wonder?

Oh well.  This was to be about nail varnish.  That looks spacey.  What could be better? (^.~)
Enjoy! (^.^)v

  

No comments: