Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Fun Summer Makeup | BH Hollywood Palette & Milani Foil Liner



For some reason, I've gotten back into experimenting with makeup.  Something about the summer brings out the desire to be creative, I guess.



This time I'm using the BH Hollywood Palette.  I've had this palette for a while, but I've not done much with it, even though I love the colors.  It may be that I didn't have an occasion to wear such vivid hues.  Since it's finally summer, there's no reason not to wear them!



Normally, I use more neutral colors and purples, or black and reds.  This time, I try a bit of lime green and blue.  I do mix in quite a bit of purple.  It's hard not to.  I found the matte shadows in the BH Hollywood Palette to be pigmented, smooth and easy to blend.  The shimmers are a little gritty and not as pigmented, but they are still very pretty and easy to blend.  This collection also comes with blush that I did not use this time.

   



I'm pairing the BH Hollywood Palette with Fierce Foil Eyeliner by Milani in Purple Foil (of course, purple ;).  I love this stuff!  It's dark, because the base is black, and it's sparkly.  It goes on very smoothly, like most good gel eyeliner.  You also get a nice brush applicator.  The liner can be blended out to create a smoky look.  I'll be sure to try that next time.

 I had fun with all the makeup I used.  Sometimes when I do makeup, I don't pre-plan the look.  I just line it all up on the counter and start putting stuff on!  That's pretty much what happened in this vid.

Enjoy! (^.^)v



  


No comments: