Sunday, September 13, 2015

FitVlog#51 | P90X3 Total Synergistics



Another workout done.  This one, Total Synergistics from P90X3.



Yep, we skipped a day of working out.  It seems we've been getting a bit exhausted with trying to get 10,000 steps a day done, plus trying to get a P90X3 workout done.



I think the problems I've been having with all this exercise is I'm not eating the way I should.  I'm also not sleeping right.  I really need to work on that.  I'm still affected by the intermittent blindness, which is, of course, still very frustrating.  I'll just have to keep taking the iron supplements in hopes that it one day helps to improve things.



When things do improve with the health issues, I'll be starting the new program CIZE.  I'm pretty sure I mentioned it already.  And I'm pretty sure I'll be posting some vids about it.  So far, the program looks FUN!



If you're interested in any of the programs I've mentioned, please leave a comment, send me a message, or visit my website   www.beachbodycoach.com/sdchan   to learn more!  





No comments: