Monday, April 06, 2015

How to Make a Simple Memory Wire Bracelet




The other day, I posted this little vid about how to make those memory wire bracelets I've been talking about.

The simple bracelet in the video was inspired by the movie Interstellar, which just recently came out on DVD.  The black celestial crystals represent the blackness of space and the colorful glass beads represent the galaxies, stars, and nebulae.  If you couldn't already tell, I like space... a lot!

As for memory wire bracelets, they are easy and fun to make.  With a bit of imagination, some beads and charms, they can be be quite interesting and beautiful, too!

Here are a few I made~~
Image (c)ShaunaChan 2015

Image (c)ShaunaChan 2015

Image (c)ShaunaChan2015
I hope you enjoy the vid!  (^.^)v

:::Merch:::
Nature-lovers, I have a new design in my Spreadshirt store!
Check it out here   http://starcat70.spreadshirt.com/

:::Partnership Info:::
Have your own YouTube channel? Interested in a YouTube partnership?
Click here to see if your channel qualifies for Maker Gen/Maker Studios http://awe.sm/iKYQR


No comments: