Friday, May 30, 2014

FitVlog Update #13

Whirlwind week this has been!  Next week won't be much calmer!

And so, I thought it'd be a good idea to make a quick post about the fitness goings on, or lack thereof.

I've always told myself that fitness was a lifestyle--it has to be part of my life.  Even though I've been too busy to do the workout programs, I have managed to get some exercise in.  One thing being squats.  I can do them anytime I'm having to stand around waiting for something.  It doesn't sound like much, I know.  But have you done some squats, lately?  haha!

The big plan is to get through the craziness of next week's end-of-school parties and the big graduation ceremony.  And when I say big, I really mean it!  I think there are over 1,400 students in my daughter's graduating class.  It'll be pretty amazing, I'm sure!  I don't know when I'll get a decent amount of exercise with all the goings on, though I plan to get at least a bit.

Okee... The plan is to resume P90X3 and TurboFire.  Also, I want to introduce Insanity!!  I can't wait!

I feel like there was something else to mention... I just can't remember.  haha!  It's been that kinda week.  (^.~)

Oh, and since this is a short FitVlog, I thought it would be fun to mess around with the vid editor.  It makes me look bald and a lil strange.  Which is fine.  I've always been a tad odd!  hahaha!  I'm using Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 12 to create the, shall we say, "ambiance", by the way.

More later~~
Take care!
 (^.^)v

No comments: