Friday, August 22, 2014

Quick Update! Trolls? & GoPro Issues

My usual topics for videos are changing, somewhat.  I think it's because we've been busy with a whole bunch of unusual things!  I'll not go into detail here, just yet, but it's all true.

So, in this update on the goings on, I briefly mention a drive to Irving, Texas, with some video of the trip.  We'd had some business to tend to there.  More on that later... much later, in a whole other post, even.

I also chat a bit about my curiosity with the comment section.  Some of my vids have been visited by potential trolls.  Not altogether a bad thing, but I wonder if I'm truly at the point in vid-making to earn me some trolls!  haha!

Oh, and the other thing I talk about is my beloved GoPro Hero3.  I think it's got some issues.  On the drive to Irving, the camera kept shutting itself off and it felt very hot to the touch.  There was no temperature notice on the camera, so I'm just guessing that it's overheating for some reason.  I've since updated the firmware.  I'll give the GoPro a go very soon to see if that fixed it.  By the way, there are videos about this very issue, the overheating, that is.  Some suggest there may be a foil-backed sticker touching the battery leads.  This was not the case with my GoPro, so it must be something else.  I've had this camera for a while with no issues and really love it.  Here's hoping the problem is solved quickly so I can get back on the road!  

Alrighty, that about does it.

Enjoy the vid!
(^.^)v  

No comments: