Tuesday, December 02, 2014

FitVlog #40 Updates & Fighting the Blues

This was the last FitVlog I posted to YouTube before Thanksgiving holiday.  In it, I'm clearly fighting the blues and general burnout. Ha!

Not much has changed, but I'll be resuming the INSANITY workout soon!  I'm determined to finish the program and move on to the next.  I'm not sure I'll record as much video of the next program I do.  I kind of think not many find the videos useful, though they do seem to help me see what progress I'm making or not making.  I'll be thinking on it.

In the meantime, enjoy the video, it may be the last of its kind!  (^.^)v


Interested in Insanity or any other Beachbody product? Please, see my website for more details: http://beachbodycoach.com/sdchan


Video captured on GoPro Hero3 Black and Samsung Galaxy S5

No comments: