Tuesday, June 24, 2014

1000 Eyes in the Dark & Other Silly Things

Alrighty, let's get to it!

We got new phones.  Finally!  As much as I enjoyed the old iPhone 4 (when I first got it), its temperamental behavior and self-inflicted screen cracks had me a bit concerned.  Not to mention that pesky power button that only worked up until the warranty was out.  (cringe)

Now I'm the proud owner of a Samsung Galaxy S5.  It's screen is much larger than the iPhone 4, to be sure.  Funny thing, now that I've had it a while, it doesn't seem all that big!  haha!  Maybe I should've gone for the Mega!  Hmph...  Maybe next time.

So, what was the first thing I did with the GS5?  Well, make a video of course!
And here it is, the first vid taken with my phone.  Maybe someday I'll figure out all the features the phone has and make something truly grand.  (^.~)d

Enjoy~~



No comments: