Sunday, August 30, 2015

FitVlog #49 | We Try P90X3 PilatesX!

Here's the latest FitVlog (#49), where we try PilatesX.



Now, I know we probably should have already done this particular workout, but I don't remember it.  I think we may have swapped out YogaX or even some PiYo in its place.  Whatever the case, this workout was harder than I expected, and more difficult than it looks.  Also, a bit more comical than I thought it'd be.  And frustration-inducing, for some.  ha!



So, another workout done.  We've got a few more weeks of the P90X3 program, then we're back to P90X.  At least, I think we are.



Somehow, I've got to fit in the PiYo program and my newest edition, CIZE!  I've peeked at CIZE, and I think I'm gonna love it!





For more info about the programs I mentioned, click on the graphic links.








PiYo DEFINE YOURSELF






Alrighty, I think I'll go practice some pilates.  Maybe soon, I'll be ready to CIZE it up!  haha!



Enjoy the vid! (^.^)v

No comments: