Wednesday, August 12, 2015

FitVlog #48 | P90X3 Agility X | My Thoughts



I'm so glad to get back into exercising.  Last week was a "rest week".  I'm starting to think I don't want to take a whole week off of working out.  At least not until I've reached some sort of goal.



As it is, I'm not even close to where I want to be.  I'm stronger, yes, but still a bit fluffy all the same.  I think it's time I dusted off the P90X program.



But today, it was Agility X from P90X3.  In the video, I talk a little about how I feel about this program.  It's enjoyable, to be sure.  Still, my fitness level isn't as good as it was the first time I completed the P90X program.  There must be something to the longer workouts.  I've come to the conclusion that for me to achieve a modicum of health, I'll need to dedicate myself to at least an hour of physical activity a day.



No more excuses on that deal.



Seriously.



Enjoy the vid! (^.^)v

No comments: