Wednesday, December 03, 2008

light


Recently, I'd read remarks someone made about a dream they'd had concerning energy and colors. That people and things were energy of different hues.


I don't remember the source of the piece, though I was struck by the topic since I'd had similar thoughts about such a thing.

I've often imagined what it might be like were we to shed our shells and become the light that our souls must surely be. Perhaps we would be different colors, shimmery glowing things free to fly about the universe.

What might such a limitless dance feel like?

Maybe there is no feeling at all being not but a ball of energy. So then, could it be we are here as visitors to experience this life we know, in these fragile shells. . .

It seems we are all children stumbling through this existence, making our mistakes and learning, hopefully, to improve through the generations to an unknown end.

Ah well. . . As my dad might have once said, "It doesn't matter."

After all, what good does it do to ponder such things?

I'm not sure, but to suppose he might now be sailing across the galaxies in the purest of joy makes my heart feel light.

No comments: