Saturday, March 21, 2015

#DearMe My Advice to Me! StarCat70



I've finally finished a #DearMe vid!



And of course, me being me, I picked it apart after I made it and thought about not posting it.  It seemed a little shallow in some places and maybe a little disorganized.  Still, I think the basic message is there.  Pretty much, just be yourself, be proud of who you are, be kind to people and the earth, and learn to face life fearlessly and enjoy it!



My younger years were a bit tumultuous.  I truly did not have many good friends.  And, like so many, I was teased about my weirdness.  Often after being called crazy, I'd say, "Thank you!"  It was kind of a compliment to me, because it meant I was interesting in some way.  haha!



For me, my best times were roaming around the fields near our house, or vacations with my family.  Having adventure!  



I suppose I'll just leave it at that for now.



Enjoy the vid!  (^.^)v

No comments: