Friday, March 13, 2015

Updates! | Spring Break | Blender | Perfect World International



There are adventures to be had around here that don't involve a footstep out the door!

It's been spring break this week, which is almost over, sadly.  And since there has been a bit of rain, our fun had to be had inside the house.  Which is perfectly fine, because there's entertainment to be had in here!

As for me, I decided to revisit some software I hadn't used in a couple of years.  One such application, Blender, I hadn't used because I just didn't know how.  But I found some excellent tutorials, showing step-by-step, how to make things!  How cool is that?!  The tutorials are found on the YouTube channel tutor4u .

Also, I revisited Perfect World International.  This has to be one of my favorite MMORPGs.  I've been playing the game off and on for years.  I include a glimpse of it in the vid.  Such a lovely game.

Soon, we'll be getting back to the school schedule.  I hope we can wake up in the morning!  (O.o)

Enjoy the vid!

Take care out there!  (^.^)v

No comments: