Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Rainy Day Makeup: Trying Wet n Wild Spoiled Brat Shadow Trio



Ever since I can remember, I've been putting some kind of stuff on my face.  Sometimes it was even actual makeup!

I still like to play with makeup.  I particularly enjoy trying new eyeshadow palettes.  It doesn't really matter what brand they are, so you won't see a lot of prestige makeup in my collection.  There's a bit of everything, really.

The latest addition to the group is the one I try out in the video, the Wet n Wild Color Icon Eye Shadow Trio - Spoiled Brat.  What attracted me to it is the vivid fuchsia color paired with black.  I still don't know when I'll use the silver.

Wet n Wild Color Icon Eye Shadow Trio - Spoiled Brat
Wet n Wild Color Icon Eye Shadow Trio
Oh, the price!  How could I forget to mention that this eyeshadow is less then $3.00!  I can't remember if I got mine at Walmart or Target, but the price is about the same.  I've also seen it at Walgreens.  The quality of the shadows is comparable to that of brands in the mid-price range.  This particular shadow trio is surprisingly pigmented and easy to blend.  You can't tell from the above picture, but the black shade is sparkly and quite pigmented.  The fuchsia is sort of iridescent and satiny, easy to blend and pigmented.  The silver is, well, it's silver, a bit frosty, creamy and easy to blend.  I'll give it a go next time.

As I mention in the video, it's fun to try out eyeshadow shades without breaking the bank. You can see what colors work for you.  And if they don't work, no worries, with a product like the Wet n Wild shadow trio, you're just out a few bucks!  

The Wet n Wild brand eyeshadow has been consistently good quality and affordable.  It was one of the first brands I used as a teenager.  It's nice to see that Wet n Wild is still around offering great products that pretty much anyone can afford.  I think I need to try more of the shadow trios in this collection!   

Alrighty, that about sums it up!
Enjoy the vid!
Take care out there! (^.^)v 

No comments: