Wednesday, October 15, 2014

ALIENWARE 14 Unboxing & Review

I'm a little late posting this video, since I've using the laptop for a couple of weeks now.  But the Alienware 14 still excites me!  After all, I've been wanting one of these for a while.

In the video, I show the unboxing and give a little review of what I've discovered about the machine so far.  There are some quirky things I've discovered along the way, but nothing earth-shattering.  If nothing else, it makes it more interesting and gives me new things to do.

So, I guess I'm satisfied with this laptop.  To be sure, it's one of the best I've owned.  It should be, considering the cost of the thing!  (O.o)

There's probably some points I forgot to make in the video.  Partly, this is because I hadn't yet realized how amazing the sound system is, particularly with headphones on, when I made the video.  I've also learned to navigate Windows 8.1 loads better and quite like some of its features.  No doubt, I'll come across more things to consider about this setup in the future.

In the meantime, enjoy the vid! (^.^)v  

No comments: