Monday, October 27, 2008

harajuku girl


This is my Harajuku girl.

I love her style.

In our town, we still see the emo style quite a bit. Rarely, if ever, do we see Harajuku.

Me thinks its popularity will rise. Already, the kids are asking my daughter about it. Who knows, perhaps she'll start a trend.

It is said, Gwen Stefani helped to popularize Harajuku fashion here in the U.S. with her "Harajuku Girls" entourage. Though, I'm fairly certain my kiddo chose the interesting togs out of admiration for the culture of Japanese youth.

In any case, just knowing she's having a good time with it, makes me smile.

2 comments:

fargo chan said...

this is neat. more creative. i'm glad that she's found something, among other interesting stuff that she loves and continue to explore her creativity.

StarCat70 said...

:o) she's a cool kid~~