Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Influenster Mom VoxBox 2012 Unboxing!

Yes, I'm finally posting this!

I've actually had the VoxBox for a few days now, but I've just now got the unboxing video posted. So here it is!  In it you'll find a bit of information about influenster.com and the VoxBox program.


My daughter and I had a pretty good time filming this.  I had to edit out loads of our goofiness.  It might be fun to make an outtakes video.  Though we do get obnoxiously silly, so I can't imagine who'd watch it!  Haha!

As for the VoxBox itself, it's pretty cool!  If you've skipped the vid and didn't see it, here's a pic of what's inside and a bit of detail about each item were you to purchase them.

Influenster Mom VoxBox 2012
Ivory Bar Soap: $4.27 for 10-Pack bath size bars
DenTek Comfort Clean & Fun Flossers: $1.99 to $2.99 for full packs
Stash Tea Superfruits Tea Sampler: $3.50 (And Nektar Sweetner)
Quaker Soft Baked Cookie: $2.69 for box of 6
imPRESS Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails: $5.99 to $7.99
The Original Dish Drying Mat: $4.99

So far, one of my favorite items is the imPRESS press-on manicure.  Who knew?  I'm normally a bit too busy to worry about my nails and I don't do acrylics.  When I polish my nails, the paint chips off the same day.  I'm a mom, it happens.  The last thing in the VoxBox I'd concern myself with, I thought, is the press-on nails.

But, surprise!  I really like them.  I smell a review coming on.  That'll probably be my next post.

I've been trying out all of these items and will be sure to let everyone know what I thought of them in a week or so, as per agreement with influenster.com .

Oh, by the way, I got the VoxBox entirely free from influenster.com.  And they did not pay me a thing to tell you that!

All I did was register with the site, fill out some lifestyle surveys, and agreed to share what I thought about any products I received with all of you.  This month, I was lucky enough to be chosen to receive the Mom VoxBox.

That about wraps up this post.  More to come!

No comments: