Wednesday, July 18, 2012

New Kicks

My Vibrams (Photo:  ©shaunachan2012)
My Vibrams--KomodoSport   Photo: ©shaunachan2012

The new shoes have arrived!

No excuses now. I'll give them a try tonight and see how it goes. My first impression, they feel really nice. A bit snug, because I chose to pick a size down instead of up. I'm in between sizes. Some people say to do that, pick a size smaller, so the fit is better and the feet don't slide around. Some say they like a little extra room, so they choose a size up. Me, I like 'em as they are. Snuggie!

I've jumped in them and jogged around the room. Maybe not a true test, but so far so good. Fit like gloves. Feels a bit like walking around in nice socks. I'll have to give them a go when I'm doing the TurboFire later. It might be a little better than working out barefoot, like I have been doing.

We'll see! I'll be sure to let you all know~~

No comments: