Sunday, April 13, 2014

Quick FitVlog Update--Week of April 7

This is FitVlog Update Day Something-ner-other!

I haven't looked at my fitness calendar, so I truly have no idea what day I'm on.  Maybe I should just start numbering the vlogs all cold-like, without feeling--"FitVlog #2" and so on.  It would be so much easier!

So, wherever I am on the journey, this particular video is very short.  I didn't include anything from our workouts, but that doesn't mean we haven't been doing them!  Actually, I do have some workout video.  I inadvertently put it on the external drive and forgot about it.  Maybe some of it will show up on the next update.  Though, like mentioned, there's nothing to see here.  Move along.  hahaha!

In other news... of the video-ing sort...
I'm still trying to figure out the best way to edit videos, so that posting can happen quickly and more frequently.  Loads of times, I've filmed a thing and neglected to post it, having missed the opportunity to get it out to the world in a timely manner.  So it may sit, untouched, on some dusty storage device, or get deleted and altogether forgotten.  Not to say every video I make has value, but still.

Today, there's a storm brewing.  The GoPro is charged and ready.  If I capture anything interesting, I'll practice efficient editing skills, maybe getting a new video posted by tomorrow morning?

We'll see!

    

No comments: