Friday, April 18, 2014

My FitVlog #10

Yes, I've had to resort to numbering the FitVlogs.  I can't ever remember what day I'm on!  haha!

With that, here it is...
I should elaborate a bit, but I've been up all night and I may utter complete nonsense.
FAIR WARNING!

Alrighty, this vlog contains more speedy workout video done by me.  This time it's TurboFire, one of my absolute favorite programs.  It's been so long since I've been able to do this, what with the injury and all.

I also talk a bit about my new shoes.  The ASICS Gel-Craze TRs.  So far, they are the only sport shoes I've worn that seem to really support my feet, and part of the reason I'm able to get back to TurboFire.  They're snug, cushy, and stabilizing.  Love them!  Who knows?  I may even be able to go for a jog in them one day.

And there are other a few other things mentioned.  Pretty much, I'm trying to stay motivated and encouraged.  One way to do that is to not compare my fitness journey with the journeys of others, even though I certainly wish everyone success!  It seems, though, this time around I'm having a harder time achieving my goals.  It's a process, to be sure.  I'm still learning what my weaknesses are and how to overcome them.

Another struggle I have is watching myself in these FitVlogs.  I'm still trying to get used to seeing myself looking the way I do in the videos.  I don't feel like I look.  If that makes any sense.  I do realize the camera is a bit wonky.  It has a fish-eye distortion.  So my skinny ankles look even skinnier, and my feet look really tiny!  hahaha!  Unfortunately, the camera emphasizes my midsection in an unflattering way.  I should film using the Canon Vixia instead of the GoPro, I suppose.  It'll just be more difficult to see what I'm doing, since my filming space is so small.  Either the top or the bottom will be sacrificed.

First world problems.  I know.  It's ridiculous, really.

Moving on...

Enjoy the video! (^.^)v

 

 

No comments: