Wednesday, February 13, 2008

sleepless

Last night, or really early this morning depending on how you look at it, my Lil Man awoke. I'd been looking for royalty free music on ccMixter.org at the time, thus I was alert, and heard the little guy first. I went to check on him, and found him smiling pleasantly at me.

Once I picked him up, I knew it was over. He was not letting go. He's a cuddly little fellow and could not be resisted.

With my fully loaded iPod Shuffle clipped to my shirt, ears stuffed with music, and a bear cub clinging to me tightly, I snuggied down in the blankets and a sweet song began to play. The song... a remix found on ccMixter called Rain Lament (Pretty Mix) by vo1k1.

My sweet boy stared sleepily at my face, periodically reaching out to touch my lips, his face edged by the ambient glow filtering through the window.

To hear the sounds I heard, while watching my little boy last night, please see the video below...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You paint such a wonderful picture.. it must be nice to see ordinary things in such a besutiful light.

StarCat70 said...

:o)

Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing! Happy valentine's day :j